IT Services We Provide
- Installation and maintenance of servers, workstations, laptops, and smart-phones
- Setup and secure wired, wireless, VPN, and other network solutions
- Data backup, recovery, and restoration
- Software setup and upgrades
- Information sharing across offices, departments, web, and electronic devices
- Multi site managed IT support and services
- Cloud hosting
We can track the health of a server or computer, status of antivirus on all devices across all locations, report on number of issues by category, by user, or by device.
We can even track true uptime of a site and network, monitor web traffic patterns for staff, and overall systems health.
Thorough IT management also leads to "Cruise Control for your IT Department". What is Cruise Control?
- All servers are providing the functions each business unit requires
- The network is unsaturated and running without concern
- All assets are accounted for
- All assets are licensed
- All assets are monitored
- All assets are maintained
- Policies and procedures are in place
- Regular IT meetings/discussions
- No urgent issues or looming crisis
- All risks have been discussed and planned accordingly
- Support for staff is done expediently
Project Management is a crucial part of your IT. Managing changes properly can keep your budget in line, ensuring the security and stability of your business. Our IT project management process covers projects both big and small, with a full audit trail, while working independently or hand-in-hand with your organization as you see fit.
Proactive IT Services
Proactive maintenance of a network will improve your company's productivity, increase reliability, and even save money in IT support costs. Being proactive with your IT allows you to properly plan and execute your business strategy.